Good Karma Foods was set to launch its newest plant-based innovation, Plantmilk, to add to their portfolio of flax-based milks and condiments that meet consumer demands for taste and texture akin to their dairy counterparts. Plantmilk was a new innovation that met all the demands of the plant-based shopper: free of all allergens, superior nutritional content, including 5g of plant-based protein per serving and 800mg Omega-3s, delicious taste and smooth and creamy texture. To excite buyers, Good Karma challenged SchroderHaus to develop a paid and earned trade media strategy. Additionally, as the product hit Good Karma’s ecomm shelves the brand also looked to SchroderHaus to secure consumer coverage with notable RD endorsements.
SchroderHaus recommended securing a trade exclusive; distributing a press release on the wire; conducting targeted outreach to trades with the press release and interview opportunities with the CEO; utilizing paid trade integrations; leverage RD partnerships to tap into the influencer/RD community; and conducting proactive consumer outreach to let top tier media taste the difference for themselves.
- Hosted a Plantmilk-focused breakfasts with Brad Avery and Carol Ortenberg of BevNET/Project NOSH to educate them on Plantmilk and all other exciting news from Good Karma
- Secured an exclusive launch story with BevNET, including an interview with then CEO Doug Radi
- Secured an additional 10 stories with tier one trades, including several feature stories on the growth of the brand and Plantmilk launch
- Trade stories got noticed, and picked up, by key consumer media, including VegOut, GoDairyFree and Green Matters
- Successful paid media integration with BevNET to compliment the exclusive feature story of the launch of Plantmilk, including a brand spotlight, newsletter sponsorship and dedicated E-blast
- Secured three strong consumer mentions through proactive outreach, including Parade and BuzzFeed
- Successful media and social RD partnerships with Andrea Mathis and Tracy Lockwood Beckerman, touting the launch of Plantmilk to their audiences