As consumer demand for new products in the plant-based, dairy-free space continues to grow, competition is growing stiff and it has become increasingly challenging for brands to differentiate themselves. Good Karma Foods, the leading producer of plant-based milks and yogurts made from flax was looking for a scalable, cost-effective solution to build brand awareness, product buzz, and demand by leveraging digital influencer networks.
SchroderHaus partnered with brand-aligned bloggers representing Good Karma’s top three target markets to create engaging, high-quality product-focused content through a series of recipes, reviews, and giveaways online. SchroderHaus armed the blogger ambassadors with materials and messaging and built win-win partnerships to inspire these influencers to become authentic brand advocates sharing the Good Karma Foods story and products with their larger audiences.
- To date, SchroderHaus built brand and product awareness among an audience of ~600K target consumers with relevant, seasonally-focused content
- Secured quick, easy, and delicious new recipe content featuring Good Karma products as a key ingredient
- Increased monthly website traffic by up to 10% a month; and page views increased 30% thus far during program
- Woobox giveaway test generated 7,000 contest page visits
- In one month, generated more than 2,000 new email subscribers
- Blogger coverage helped drive record 600% increase in average weekly coupon downloads to help translate into direct product sales